Thank you to A Mess to be Made for nominating Duct Tape Doodles for the Sunshine Award!
On to the award acceptance process: according to the rules, nominees must (i) include a link in your blog to the blog that nominated you; (ii) answer some questions about yourself; (iii) nominate 10 fellow bloggers, linking to their blogs; and (iv) inform them that they have been nominated.
1. Who is your favorite philosopher? I honestly have no idea. I don’t know many philosophers…
2. What is your favorite number? 9.
3. What is your favorite animal? Giraffes!!!
4. What are your Facebook and Twitter? I don’t have either.
5. What is your favorite time of day? 10 AM, when I’m finally awake.
6. What is your favorite holiday? Christmas. (Only 317 days to go!)
7. What is your favorite physical activity? Horseback riding, gymnastics, unicycling…
8. What is your favorite non-alcoholic drink? Shirley Temple, I think.
9. What is your passion? Physical activity. Horseback riding, gymnastics, unicycling, etc. And crafting. And blogging!
10. What is your favorite flower? Sunflower.
And now, I nominate the following blogs:
Thanks everyone! By the way, I won another award but I haven’t quite finished the nominations yet so that is coming soon.