Hey Doodlers! Today’s craft, washi tape stickers, can be used to decorate anything, from school supplies to switch plates to Mother’s Day cards. Let’s get started:
A square of wax paper
Shaped hole punch
1. Cover the wax paper in washi tape. Make sure each strip of tape overlaps the strips next to it. Otherwise, your stickers will fall apart.
2. Trim the edges of the wax paper.
3. Using the shaped hole punch, punch out your stickers. To make sure I didn’t waste too much washi tape, I punched around the outside of my wax paper square, and then cut off the used outline. I repeated this until I reached the middle of the square.
To use your stickers, just peel off the wax paper backing. These stickers are incredibly easy to make, and have so many uses!
If you try any of the crafts on Duct Tape Doodles, I would love to see pictures.
If you haven’t yet, check out Duct Tape Doodles on Pinterest, Bloglovin’ and Google Plus!
Have a great day 🙂
Everything is brighter in the summer: The Sun, foods (like delicious Popsicles!), and even our clothes. Phone chargers should be no exception! Brighten up your phone charger with a bit of washi tape this weekend. Here’s how (Also, enjoy the galaxy theme of this collage; I’m pretty proud of it!)
Scissors (for clean lines)
Phone charger (Mine had two parts: a wire and a charging cube.)
Wide colored masking tape (Mine is called Scotch Expressions masking tape and is 0.94″ wide.)
Rolls of washi tape with some transparent areas to let the masking tape show through
Steps (These are the instructions for making a charger that looks like mine, but there’s really no wrong way to do this!):
1. Wrap the charging cube in the wide masking tape.
2. Again, wrap the charging cube, but this time with your slightly transparent tape covering your first layer.
3. Cover both ends of the wire in washi tape.
4. Plug the wire into the cube!
As there are many different types of phones, chargers will vary. You can modify these steps based on your charger and personal style. I encourage you to experiment with different colors and patterns of tape. Have fun with it!
Also, I will unfortunately be on vacation next week and unable to blog. So… my next post won’t be until AT LEAST a week from now. I can hear everyone sighing at me. I’m sorry! Anyway, Adiós, and enjoy your FANTABULOUS new charger. ❤