Hola! Today’s craft is a duct tape pen pouch, made out of a regular snack bag. You can also use this pouch to store other supplies, like scissors or washi tape. I’m not including a collage, because I think the craft is mostly self-explanatory; however, if you are confused about any steps, fell free to ask any questions in the comments section.
Plastic snack bag
1. Cover the bag in duct tape below the zipper.
2. Trim the edges. Don’t cut too close to the bag; it is better to have duct tape hanging evenly off the side than to cut the bag open.
Make sure to check out Duct Tape Doodles on Pinterest, Bloglovin’ and Google Plus!
Have a great day 🙂
Everyone has them…so everyone wants them! Here’s how to make them.
Green Duct Tape
At Least One Other Color of Duct Tape
1. Wrap the pen in green duct tape. If your pen has a cap, you can cover the cap in tape also, but do not tape the part of the pen that will go inside the cap. This will prevent it from closing.
2. Make the flower petals. Cut a pieces of tape so they are about 2 1/2 inches long. Hold a piece vertically, sticky side up. Fold over the top right-hand corner, but not all the way. Now fold down the top left-hand corner. Repeat on as many pieces of tape as you’d like.
3. Stick the petals around the top of the pen. The more you add, the bigger your flower will become! You can layer different colors to make your flower unique.