What’s the best place to store your latest duct tape ideas? In a duct tape notebook, of course! Today I’ll be showing you how to make one. It will be 48 pages long! You’ll need 3 pieces of plain old, regular copy paper (8.5″ x 11″), and some duct tape.
1. Cut them into fourths, like the diagram shows.
2. Stack the fourths on top of each other horizontally and fold them in half like a book.
3. Create a duct tape sheet (see my tutorial) that’s 12 cm by 17 cm.
4. Hold the duct tape sheet horizontally and fold it in half like a book, then put it around the paper so it acts as a book cover.
5.Open the “book” to the center and staple it in the middle crease. Ta-dah! A notebook!
The perfect tool for writing notes and reminders every day!
2 colors of duct tape
Transparent packaging tape
Thick piece of cardboard (any size)
1. Cover cardboard in duct tape. Use one color, it is recommended that you use solid color duct tape.
2. Neatly and completely cover the cardboard in packaging tape. This is what will make the board dry-erase. If you don’t completely cover over the duct tape, your board will stain.
3. Add the corner decorations. Cut two pieces of your second color of duct tape. They should be about four inches long. Wrap them around two opposite corners of your dry-erase board.
4. Attach the yarn. Cut it two the desired length and then tape it to the back of your board.
Make sure you use only dry-erase markers with these boards so that they will be erasable. You can find them at Office Max, Staples, and Amazon.