Many projects on Duct Tape Doodles will require you to make a sheet of duct tape with certain dimensions. Therefore, instead of demonstrating how to make them in every single post, I’ll just make one tutorial.
1. Cut a long piece of duct tape and lay it down, sticky side up.
2. Stick another piece onto it about half way down, sticky side down.
3. Flip the tape over.
4. Stick another piece of tape to the bottom so it covers the sticky part, but still hangs halfway off the end.
5. Repeat steps 3-4 until your sheet reaches the desired length.
6. Trim or fold over the sticky parts, then trim the sheet to the correct size.