Hola, friends! Remember the Duct Tape iPad Pouch tutorial I posted a very long time ago? And remember how I promised to teach to how to turn it into a purse? Well, sorry it’s been so long. Clearly, my recently made Duct Tape Calendar hasn’t helped :D. I’ll admit, I kind of cheated on this post. The Instructions are basically the same as for the iPad Pouch, but with a few extra steps. Here they are:
2 colors of duct tape
1. Create two duct tape sheets with the dimensions of 8.25 in by 10.25 in. If you don’t know how to make duct tape sheets, click here for a tutorial.
2. Tape the sheets together on the sides and bottom (obviously not the top).
3. Turn the case inside out.
4. Repeat step 2.
5. Cut a long piece of tape (the length that you would like the handles to be). Hold it vertically and cut it in half, top to bottom (aka cut it in half the hotdog way). There should have been two pieces in this picture :P.
6. Holding each piece created in Step 5 vertically, fold each one in half from left to right (aka fold in half the hot dog way). There also should have been two pieces in this picture! My bad…
7. Attach the strips to each side of the bag, as shown in the picture.
8. Carry your bag!
That’s all for now! I was thinking of starting a new series called ” ‘teresting Tuesdays” with duct tape ideas that I find on Pinterest (Follow me on Pinterest, by the way). But knowing me, I’ll probably forget to post… I’ll think about it. Have a fabulous weekend!